CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Last week we had an emotional week when we found out a good friend tested positive for HIV. I was with her at the appointment when they gave her to confirmatory result that it was HIV. My heart broke. I could see her heart break. I just held her as she cried. I reassured her we won't leave her and that we will help her through this. But hearing those words are devastating and scary. It's frustrating and confusing because 5 yrs ago and last yr she tested negative so it was a big shock. The only time she could have contacted it was 6 yrs ago.
I would appreciate your prayers. For my friend and how she will see God through all of this. That she will cling to the Lord and not run. Praise the Lord there are good medicines out there so can live a good life, just like normal.
Please pray for me that I will have the Lord's words flowing from my mouth. That I can show Christ unconditional love and that I will be able to help her however I can.
God has a perfect timing of her finding out when we are here to help her. I know the Lord has a plan in all of this.
I hope you have a great week filled with many sweet times with our Lord.

1 comments:

Jared and Jalayne said...

praying for you and your friend :) i'm glad she has you to go through this with.