CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Was it a cough or a laugh?!?

Last Monday, October 30th, 2006 Dakota Karis Sammons had her very first laugh. It was late in the afternoon when I was making a phone call while Dakota watched in curiosity, as I finished my call the words "All done...YEAH!" came out. Just those three words got Dakota laughing! Not her usual coughing laugh...but a real laugh! I grabbed the video camera and caught the tail end of it.
Now I wish we could put it on the blog for all to hear...but Troy and I are not computer savvy...so you will just have to imagine this cute Dakota staring at her mommy laughing away. It was the high of my week!!!

1 comments:

Rach said...

ooooh, how sweet! What a beautiful family! You are all in my prayers! Love ya bekah!!!!
luv,
rachie