CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 18, 2006

A year already????

This past weekend we went to Tiburon for our one year anniversary, which is where we went on our first date. We had a fun time going to Angel Island, Farmer's Market, Stinson Beach and an Art Show. We are amazed a year has already gone by! The Lord has given us so many amazing blessings...one huge one...Dakota!!! We are enjoying being parents and could not imagine life without her.



Dakota's first boat ride....she looks so happy. :-)

Mom and Dakota waiting for the boat to go to Angel Island.



View to San Fran. Bridge from Angel Island.

1 comments:

lorieloo said...

Bek I forgot to call and wish you happy birthday but Scott accidentally deleted my sim card in my phone so I don't have your number! So call me so I can get it.
Love you so much!!!
I can't believe it's been a year since you've got married, it's gone by so fast!